Followers

My Blog List

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Counter


View My Stats

How to teach Pre-school Memorization

Posted by dheiyzhie12 Thursday, June 17, 2010

Favorite Poems Old and New: Selected For Boys and GirlsIt was David's first day in kindergarten and his first time to memorize a poem. They were asked to memorize an 8 lines poem. He was already crying when I was teaching him the first two lines. My temper is also reaching its limit that I decided to take a bath. Anyway I still need to go to work during that night.The following morning he was able to recite it but not still making mistakes once in a while. 6 more lines to go and I am thinking of a better technique on how my little boy can memorize it. If you have any idea please post a comment. Thanks!

0 comments

Post a Comment

About Me

Hi! I am Daisy. A mother of two kids, Ron David & Rhaine Danielle. I made this blog to share my experiences as a wife and a mom. Also to be able to learn from all other ladies out there.

To all mothers out there I salute you!

Send a Cup of Coffee

Labels

Activity (3) Appliances (1) Baby (16) Bank (1) Beauty and the Beast (1) Birthday (1) birthday party (1) Books (2) business (1) Cartoons (3) Celebration (4) Christmas (1) Church (1) Clothing (1) Coin bank (1) Costume (1) cough (1) Discipline (1) DVD (1) Emotion (1) Event (6) Eye (1) Family (14) Family Time (1) fever (1) Financial (2) Food (1) Foundation Day (1) Gadgets (3) Games (1) Gift (1) Gifts (1) Halloween (1) Harrell Horne (1) Health (21) House (1) Inspirational (6) Interior Design (1) Jollibee (1) Kids (89) Lion King (1) Love (3) Marriage (7) Medicine (2) Milk (1) Money (3) Monthly Test (1) movie (3) Music (1) Party (1) Poem (4) Primary one (1) Quotations (3) Remedy (1) Savings (2) School (51) sm bacoor (1) Song (1) Sports (1) Stye (2) Summer (2) Summer Activity (1) Swim Wear (1) Theater (1) Ticket (1) Toys (5) Travel (4) trick or treat (1) Tuition Fee (1) Vaccine (2) Wife (1) Women (5) work (1)

Click & Earn