Followers

My Blog List

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Counter


View My Stats

Cervical Cancer Vaccine

Posted by dheiyzhie12 Thursday, June 3, 2010

I will visit my OB after my shift to have my last dosage of Cervical Cancer Vaccine. It is quite expensive but just like what they said prevention is better than cure. It cost me P9000 total. It comes with three dosage. The second vaccine will be given on the second month after the first and the last vaccine is 4 months after the 2nd. It cost me P3000 per vaccine. 

Cervical cancer is the third most common type of cancer in woman. It is curable if detected at an early stage. Having an annual pop smear is recommended to avoid this disease. I would recommend this to all women out there. Money spend for your health is not wasted.

0 comments

Post a Comment

About Me

Hi! I am Daisy. A mother of two kids, Ron David & Rhaine Danielle. I made this blog to share my experiences as a wife and a mom. Also to be able to learn from all other ladies out there.

To all mothers out there I salute you!

Send a Cup of Coffee

Labels

Activity (3) Appliances (1) Baby (16) Bank (1) Beauty and the Beast (1) Birthday (1) birthday party (1) Books (2) business (1) Cartoons (3) Celebration (4) Christmas (1) Church (1) Clothing (1) Coin bank (1) Costume (1) cough (1) Discipline (1) DVD (1) Emotion (1) Event (6) Eye (1) Family (14) Family Time (1) fever (1) Financial (2) Food (1) Foundation Day (1) Gadgets (3) Games (1) Gift (1) Gifts (1) Halloween (1) Harrell Horne (1) Health (21) House (1) Inspirational (6) Interior Design (1) Jollibee (1) Kids (89) Lion King (1) Love (3) Marriage (7) Medicine (2) Milk (1) Money (3) Monthly Test (1) movie (3) Music (1) Party (1) Poem (4) Primary one (1) Quotations (3) Remedy (1) Savings (2) School (51) sm bacoor (1) Song (1) Sports (1) Stye (2) Summer (2) Summer Activity (1) Swim Wear (1) Theater (1) Ticket (1) Toys (5) Travel (4) trick or treat (1) Tuition Fee (1) Vaccine (2) Wife (1) Women (5) work (1)

Click & Earn