Followers

My Blog List

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Counter


View My Stats

3rd Quarter Exam

Posted by dheiyzhie12 Thursday, January 21, 2010

It was David's 3rd Quarter Exam last Tuesday and Wednesday. He was absent last Thursday and Friday due to fever so he was not able to attend to some of their lessons. As a nursery student they have 6 Subjects Christian Living, Reading, Language, Math, Science and PE. They only have 4 exams which are Language & Math on Tuesday and Reading & Science on Wednesday.

I don't have enough patience in teaching David, there are times that I would get mad and shout at him while we are studying. I don't mean to hurt him but it just that recently I noticed my temper is uncontrollable and I don't know why. I get easily mad even on simple things. Anyways, I am hoping to see good grades by next week. We have an agreement that he have only few mistakes I will buy him a toy.

It is nice to see him learning new things at school little by little. Seeing him learning how to write and different new things is an already an achievement for me.

0 comments

Post a Comment

About Me

Hi! I am Daisy. A mother of two kids, Ron David & Rhaine Danielle. I made this blog to share my experiences as a wife and a mom. Also to be able to learn from all other ladies out there.

To all mothers out there I salute you!

Send a Cup of Coffee

Labels

Activity (3) Appliances (1) Baby (16) Bank (1) Beauty and the Beast (1) Birthday (1) birthday party (1) Books (2) business (1) Cartoons (3) Celebration (4) Christmas (1) Church (1) Clothing (1) Coin bank (1) Costume (1) cough (1) Discipline (1) DVD (1) Emotion (1) Event (6) Eye (1) Family (14) Family Time (1) fever (1) Financial (2) Food (1) Foundation Day (1) Gadgets (3) Games (1) Gift (1) Gifts (1) Halloween (1) Harrell Horne (1) Health (21) House (1) Inspirational (6) Interior Design (1) Jollibee (1) Kids (89) Lion King (1) Love (3) Marriage (7) Medicine (2) Milk (1) Money (3) Monthly Test (1) movie (3) Music (1) Party (1) Poem (4) Primary one (1) Quotations (3) Remedy (1) Savings (2) School (51) sm bacoor (1) Song (1) Sports (1) Stye (2) Summer (2) Summer Activity (1) Swim Wear (1) Theater (1) Ticket (1) Toys (5) Travel (4) trick or treat (1) Tuition Fee (1) Vaccine (2) Wife (1) Women (5) work (1)

Click & Earn