Followers

My Blog List

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Counter


View My Stats

Depress

Posted by dheiyzhie12 Sunday, January 17, 2010

Why is this happening to me?
How long will I suffer?
Is this really my destiny?
Is this the result of my disobedience?
I feel so down and I feel so blue
Thanks to God for my little boy
Whom I get strength to move on
Thanks to my little boy who gives me smile
Who appreciates every little thing that I do
I love you, that’s why I say I do
I love you, that’s why I am trying to understand you.
I don’t see any goals
I don’t see any plan
Do you have any dream at all for our family?
There are times though I am hurting
My eyes are already dry for tears to flow
You always say you love us
You always say that you don’t want to lose me
But I don’t see any effort on your side at all
Many times I’ve been thinking of moving on
I’ve been thinking if what I am fighting for is right
I see that David loves you so much,
He doesn’t want to lose you.
Lord, give me patience.
Lord, give me strength.
Having a broken family is not my dream
If that happens that will be my worst nightmare
I don’t have big ambition
I am not asking for a mansion

0 comments

Post a Comment

About Me

Hi! I am Daisy. A mother of two kids, Ron David & Rhaine Danielle. I made this blog to share my experiences as a wife and a mom. Also to be able to learn from all other ladies out there.

To all mothers out there I salute you!

Send a Cup of Coffee

Labels

Activity (3) Appliances (1) Baby (16) Bank (1) Beauty and the Beast (1) Birthday (1) birthday party (1) Books (2) business (1) Cartoons (3) Celebration (4) Christmas (1) Church (1) Clothing (1) Coin bank (1) Costume (1) cough (1) Discipline (1) DVD (1) Emotion (1) Event (6) Eye (1) Family (14) Family Time (1) fever (1) Financial (2) Food (1) Foundation Day (1) Gadgets (3) Games (1) Gift (1) Gifts (1) Halloween (1) Harrell Horne (1) Health (21) House (1) Inspirational (6) Interior Design (1) Jollibee (1) Kids (89) Lion King (1) Love (3) Marriage (7) Medicine (2) Milk (1) Money (3) Monthly Test (1) movie (3) Music (1) Party (1) Poem (4) Primary one (1) Quotations (3) Remedy (1) Savings (2) School (51) sm bacoor (1) Song (1) Sports (1) Stye (2) Summer (2) Summer Activity (1) Swim Wear (1) Theater (1) Ticket (1) Toys (5) Travel (4) trick or treat (1) Tuition Fee (1) Vaccine (2) Wife (1) Women (5) work (1)

Click & Earn