Followers

My Blog List

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Counter


View My Stats

Depo-Provera

Posted by dheiyzhie12 Friday, January 29, 2010

Yesterday I had an appointment with my OB. Her clinic hours was 10am - 12 noon. I arrived at around 10:30am and since I know most of the time she comes in late I decided to eat lunch first at the canteen of Las Pinas Medical Center. I had one rice and spicy chicken. Annie, Dra. Protacio's assistant, says that my doctor is coming and she is on her way. Time pass by and good thing I was watching "Showtime" so I am not bored while waiting. She arrived at almost 12 noon at she find out that she no longer have Depo-Provera in stock so she asked me to go back the next day instead. Wew! I waited for almost 2 hrs for nothing. Anyway instead of getting mad which I know will not change the situation I just went home and think of a positive thing that I should do. I decided then to have a family time after my injection. I told my husband to bring the kids at SM Southmall so that we can stroll and have some snacks. For those who doesn't know what Depo-Provera is, it is a vaccine given every 3months to avoid pregnancy. This is an alternate option of taking pills which I don't like. One side effect of this is you will not have your monthly menstruation.

0 comments

Post a Comment

About Me

Hi! I am Daisy. A mother of two kids, Ron David & Rhaine Danielle. I made this blog to share my experiences as a wife and a mom. Also to be able to learn from all other ladies out there.

To all mothers out there I salute you!

Send a Cup of Coffee

Labels

Activity (3) Appliances (1) Baby (16) Bank (1) Beauty and the Beast (1) Birthday (1) birthday party (1) Books (2) business (1) Cartoons (3) Celebration (4) Christmas (1) Church (1) Clothing (1) Coin bank (1) Costume (1) cough (1) Discipline (1) DVD (1) Emotion (1) Event (6) Eye (1) Family (14) Family Time (1) fever (1) Financial (2) Food (1) Foundation Day (1) Gadgets (3) Games (1) Gift (1) Gifts (1) Halloween (1) Harrell Horne (1) Health (21) House (1) Inspirational (6) Interior Design (1) Jollibee (1) Kids (89) Lion King (1) Love (3) Marriage (7) Medicine (2) Milk (1) Money (3) Monthly Test (1) movie (3) Music (1) Party (1) Poem (4) Primary one (1) Quotations (3) Remedy (1) Savings (2) School (51) sm bacoor (1) Song (1) Sports (1) Stye (2) Summer (2) Summer Activity (1) Swim Wear (1) Theater (1) Ticket (1) Toys (5) Travel (4) trick or treat (1) Tuition Fee (1) Vaccine (2) Wife (1) Women (5) work (1)

Click & Earn