Followers

My Blog List

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Counter


View My Stats

Teething

Posted by dheiyzhie12 Wednesday, January 20, 2010

For the past month I noticed that Rhaine enjoys biting his pacifier. Instead of sucking it she would bite it using the side of her gum. Yesterday my husband said that she has a high temperature, around 38 celcius. He gave her paracetamol to remedy it. I told her maybe she will have a teeth because it looks like her lower gum is swollen. I searched online and some pediatrician says that teething should not cause diarrhea or fever. Most of the symptoms are below:

• Drooling (which can lead to a facial rash)
• Gum swelling and sensitivity
• Irritability or fussiness
• Biting behavior
• Refusing food
• Sleep problems

My little girl has all of these symptoms and I am excited to see her smiling with her first teeth. 

0 comments

Post a Comment

About Me

Hi! I am Daisy. A mother of two kids, Ron David & Rhaine Danielle. I made this blog to share my experiences as a wife and a mom. Also to be able to learn from all other ladies out there.

To all mothers out there I salute you!

Send a Cup of Coffee

Labels

Activity (3) Appliances (1) Baby (16) Bank (1) Beauty and the Beast (1) Birthday (1) birthday party (1) Books (2) business (1) Cartoons (3) Celebration (4) Christmas (1) Church (1) Clothing (1) Coin bank (1) Costume (1) cough (1) Discipline (1) DVD (1) Emotion (1) Event (6) Eye (1) Family (14) Family Time (1) fever (1) Financial (2) Food (1) Foundation Day (1) Gadgets (3) Games (1) Gift (1) Gifts (1) Halloween (1) Harrell Horne (1) Health (21) House (1) Inspirational (6) Interior Design (1) Jollibee (1) Kids (89) Lion King (1) Love (3) Marriage (7) Medicine (2) Milk (1) Money (3) Monthly Test (1) movie (3) Music (1) Party (1) Poem (4) Primary one (1) Quotations (3) Remedy (1) Savings (2) School (51) sm bacoor (1) Song (1) Sports (1) Stye (2) Summer (2) Summer Activity (1) Swim Wear (1) Theater (1) Ticket (1) Toys (5) Travel (4) trick or treat (1) Tuition Fee (1) Vaccine (2) Wife (1) Women (5) work (1)

Click & Earn