Followers

My Blog List

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Counter


View My Stats

Amazing Love

Posted by dheiyzhie12 Friday, January 22, 2010

We are not in good financial condition right now. This all started when I give birth last July of 2009 without any savings. Aside from that since it is the start of the school year we also need to pay for David's tuition fee and buy his school materials. After I give birth I was on leave for 78 days without a salary. I've mention on my other blog that I am the only one working. To be able to survive we made a cash loan to a bank and also I used my credit card in buying some of our needs.

So I now I am paying 2 credit cards, my cash loan and I am now starting to pay amortization for our house. One more thing that adds up to our monthly expenses are my baby needs like milk, diaper and vaccines which are quite expensive. I've been to lousy for the past months forgetting about God and working on my own. I guess this is a wake up call to me. I thank God though I've been an unfaithful servant He was still providing my needs on His own and unexpected ways. Truly God has an amazing love. I am sorry Father for all my short comings and I pray to thee to be my guide in all of my decision.

0 comments

Post a Comment

About Me

Hi! I am Daisy. A mother of two kids, Ron David & Rhaine Danielle. I made this blog to share my experiences as a wife and a mom. Also to be able to learn from all other ladies out there.

To all mothers out there I salute you!

Send a Cup of Coffee

Labels

Activity (3) Appliances (1) Baby (16) Bank (1) Beauty and the Beast (1) Birthday (1) birthday party (1) Books (2) business (1) Cartoons (3) Celebration (4) Christmas (1) Church (1) Clothing (1) Coin bank (1) Costume (1) cough (1) Discipline (1) DVD (1) Emotion (1) Event (6) Eye (1) Family (14) Family Time (1) fever (1) Financial (2) Food (1) Foundation Day (1) Gadgets (3) Games (1) Gift (1) Gifts (1) Halloween (1) Harrell Horne (1) Health (21) House (1) Inspirational (6) Interior Design (1) Jollibee (1) Kids (89) Lion King (1) Love (3) Marriage (7) Medicine (2) Milk (1) Money (3) Monthly Test (1) movie (3) Music (1) Party (1) Poem (4) Primary one (1) Quotations (3) Remedy (1) Savings (2) School (51) sm bacoor (1) Song (1) Sports (1) Stye (2) Summer (2) Summer Activity (1) Swim Wear (1) Theater (1) Ticket (1) Toys (5) Travel (4) trick or treat (1) Tuition Fee (1) Vaccine (2) Wife (1) Women (5) work (1)

Click & Earn